.

Next Blog.
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17

Link Web.
skywebboard   sms.web   Goobonk

วันอังคารที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Moon Cake Festival.



Moon Cake Festival.
When ten years ago. I have contact with families of Chinese people regain a family.
Ama he was Chinese as before
The two eldest daughters pressure as my sister.

I make it my experience with the family. Statutory inevitably
Enough to ประ Nee Moon Ama District will begin providing rice for a day before the ceremony.
Respect of the matter has nothing to find thousands of poultry and it is Moon Cake.

Ceremony is simple. A beautiful place then. Waiting time for Moon to throw around than the other.
I respect it and it is my view. Another ritual for นึง Chinese.
A happy good They ask this over there for the ceremony.

Paul Wai Wai's finished, we take the share to eat.
I see the smiles of the people. Back when the old Chinese girl to the approximately Seventy years past.
Then the warm good

As I think of this protocol would be estimated to be karma.
When completed by the Chinese as before. To harvest the grain and derivation.
May be blank or is it for ceremonial events to each other.
This may be a ritual of the Moon. It may be possible

By .. Kho kha
Edittor



Bookmark and Share

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น